→ KKCENTERHK 3#.

Hey, how are you all doing? I'm doing good, actually lately i've been doing very good! I have done many things and i'm so proud of myself for not having any panic attacks! I will make another blogpost about the things that i did, lets focus on the eyelash review sponsored to me by kkcenterhk.comThese lashes are very natural, like really natural looking. They are not some over the top eyelashes as i normally wear. These are good for days when you don't feel like putting on too much make up but still wanna look good. They are easy to apply on and they stick on very well, they feel very soft and the design of the lashes are beautiful.
* + Click on the bear for the link *
USD$13.80
100% New, 100% Authentic, Handmade Lashes
10 Pairs in package, Black lashes and thin transparent stem
Can Be Re-use If You Take Them Off Carefully
handmade eyelashes are very soft
Head length : 0.5cm         Mid length : 1.0cm         End length : 0.8cm
 
* My make up isn't perfect here lol *

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten